I really felt like doing a giveaway as I have so much love for all the fandoms on tumblr SO here is what one lucky person will win….
- A case from redbubble.com, you choose, I have provided some examples
- A poster from redbubble of ANY Game of thrones house, If you don’t like game of thrones I can order any other print that is similar in price
- One Harry potter wand as I am going to the Warner brothers studios soon, I will choose your favorite characters wand
- The next one is self explanatory, I will get the boxset of any fandom
- ANY fandom pendant from etsy, again some examples provided
- I have the hogwarts library ordered on amazon, I thought I’d throw that in there
- If you don’t like any of the above I will replace them with something from etsy or redbubble (it has to be around the same price)
- mbf me
- Reblog, likes don’t count
- Reblog as much as you want
- The winner will be chosen when this has enough notes and It is completely random
- The items will be ordered as soon as the winner makes their choices
Good luck and get reblogging!!!
In celebration of Pride Month, we’re giving away awesome handmade chainmail bracelets, cuffs, and chokers designed after the gay, bisexual, pansexual, transgender, and polyamory pride flags! Don’t see your flag represented here? If you win, we’ll be happy to work with you on making your own custom pride jewelry. All of the bracelets and chokers are stretchy with no clasp, and are made using anodized aluminum and latex-free rubber.
FIRST PLACE: Your choice of a full pride set. Any one cuff, one choker, and one bracelet of your choice.
- SECOND PLACE: Choose two: one cuff, one choker, or one bracelet.
- THIRD PLACE: Choose one: one cuff, one choker, or one bracelet.
Since we can’t possibly picture ALL the prizes here, here’s a list with links to our Etsy shop so you can check them out for yourself.
- Anyone in the world can enter. We’ll ship anywhere!
- You don’t have to be following us, but you probably should since this is where we announce all of our rad new products, sales, and giveaways.
- Reblog as many times as you like (within reason).
- Likes count.
- After you’ve reblogged, enter your full Tumblr URL in this Google doc for one extra entry. This is a precaution just in case Tumblr screws up the notes again, we won’t be keeping the information for any reason after the giveaway has ended.
- No giveaway blogs, we’ll check.
- Your ask box must be open, otherwise we can’t contact you with congratulations, compliments, and free stuff.
- The giveaway ends on June 30th.
We’ve been seeing a lot of requests for asexual and gender queer designs, specifically. We have queer designs made, they just aren’t live in our Etsy store just yet, but they are coming!
As for asexual, we’ve been working on a design for bracelets, chokers, and cuffs for a while, but have thus far been stumped by how to incorporate all four colors and how to deal with the fact that we only have silver metal rings and white rubber rings. We promise we haven’t forgotten about you at all, it’s just a tough design to work around with the materials we have, but we’re trying and hope to have something to show in the coming weeks.
The giveaway is running all through this month, reblog away!
Because everyone needs more baby bunnies in their lives.
Also, I spent time on the captions, you should look at them.
I’VE FIGURED IT OUT.
In the Eleventh Hour, Rory’s badge reads:
Rory is 30ish during the Angels Take Manhattan episode.
He’s (presumably) sent back to 1938.
1990 - 1938 = 52 years, 52+30 = 82 years old
The date the badge was issued is the day he died.
Holy Mary, mother of fuck.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
the story of Romeo and Juliet
omg this was when her mom was the substitute omg